Lincolnshire Honey Bee Removal
When it comes to bee removals we are experts at removing hives from all kinds of areas, we have safely remove and relocate bees from within lincolnshire. We have relocated a large number of bee colonies from honey bees to tree bees from areas such as lofts, chimneys, bird boxes etc. Different types of bees have different nesting sites.
- On average newly formed Honey bee hives have on average 5,000 to 7,000 bees in a newly formed colony, they can split their colony multiple times over a year.
- The queen bee can live up to 5 years her role is to repopulate the hive with eggs, she can lay up to 2500 eggs per day. The queen has total control over whether she lays male or female eggs.
- During winter honey bees feed on the honey they have collected during summer. They form a tight ball shape in their hive to keep the queen and themselves warm during the harsh weather low temperature.
- If the queen bee dies, workers will create a new queen by selecting a young larva and feeding it a special content called “royal jelly“. This enables the larva to develop into a fertile queen to carry on growing and managing the lifecycle of the colony.
- Removal of bee hives can sometimes be a tricky subject depending on the location of the hive we can assess the situation and put a plan forward that will minimise risk and damage to property as well as the bees.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us about any removals of bees and we can get you a free quotation.
Why Choose Pestinator for your pest control?
- Certified Technician
- Fully Accredited
- Fully insured
- BPCA Members
- Discreet & Determined
- Quality standards
- Excellent Rates
- Unmarked vehicle Available
- Same day service
- CRB checked
- We Work for Local Authorities: House Owners, Property Agents, Landlords, Local businesses, Councils & Schools.
- We offer FREE expert advice on all types of pests. Just give us a call to speak to us for info on how we can help from a experts point of view, contact us today for a expert service. You can also benefit from our 24 hour call out services if required.
- Contact us today for your free quote on your pest problem.