Landlord Pest Control Service
When a tenant leaves your property, you may need a pest control service if the tenant have had pets and leaves the property with a pest infestation like flea, Bed Bugs etc. It is the responsibility of the tenant to cover the cost of the treatment to leave the property as it was when the agreement was first taken out otherwise the deposit placed could be lost to cover the cost of pest control treatments.
- Sometimes a treatment is required in the tenancy agreement for those tenants who have had pets living in the property.
- If the treatment is not carried out by the tenant then they could lose their deposit or deductions could be made to compensate for this.
- We can contact your letting agent to notify them that a treatment has been booked in & we will then perform the treatment of the property before issuing a report that can be presented to the landlord or letting agent as proof of treatment completion.
Why Choose Pestinator for your pest control?
- Certified Technician
- Fully Accredited
- Fully insured
- NPTA Members
- Discreet & Determined
- Quality standards
- Excellent Rates
- Unmarked vehicle Available
- Same day service
- DBS checked
- We Work for Local Authorities: House Owners, Property Agents, Landlords, Local businesses, Councils & Schools.
- We offer FREE expert advice on all types of pests. Just give us a call to speak to us for info on how we can help from a experts point of view, contact us today for a expert service. You can also benefit from our 24 hour call out services if required.
- Contact us today for your free quote on your pest problem.