Drainage Rodent Inspection Surveys in Boston, Lincoln, Sleaford, Spalding, Sleaford, Skegness & Lincolnshire
Learn MoreContact us
Drainage Rodent Inspection Survey
When it comes to rodent infestations a high percentage of ingress points towards ingress via the drainage system but this is something that can be inspected and fixed.
This can be caused by a number of faults like cracked or fractured pipes, redundant pipes and broken joins this can allow ingress into the property then eventually total access to your property via under floors, lofts & walls etc.
Fixing the ingress points can be achieved via drain lining, repair to joins & connections & capping redundant pipes.
- Rodents can gain access to your property by a defect pipe.
- Relining involves installing drain lining which bonds to the inside of the pipe making a pipe in a pipe.
- Repairs can be done without any need for digging to reach the defected pipes, in turn, stopping any mess and is cost-effective.
- All surveys come with a report of any defects and redundant drains delivered after the inspection with a map of affected areas.
- All surveys come with CCTV images of defects found during the survey and will be added to the report given at the end of the survey.
- Surveys can be done for a number of things not just for rodent activity but also an occurring fly problem from redundant drains under the property.
Why Choose Pestinator for your pest control?
- Certified Technician
- Fully Accredited
- Fully insured
- NPTA Members
- Discreet & Determined
- Quality standards
- Excellent Rates
- Unmarked vehicle Available
- Same day service
- DBS checked
- We Work for Local Authorities: House Owners, Property Agents, Landlords, Local businesses, Councils & Schools.
- FREE expert advice on all types of pests. Just give us a call to speak to us for info on how we can help from a experts point of view.
- contact us today for a expert service. You can also benefit from our 24 hour call out services if required.
- Contact us today for your free quote on your pest problem.