Aluminium Phosphide is a poisonous tablet that is treated for areas where other methods are not suitable or effective enough. The tablets is administered by a hand held applicator, which is then sealed with soil or turf.
The moisture in the ground allows the tablet to release its gasses in to the affected areas giving a fast and effective way of controlling pests.
- Work can be carried out on sites like – country estates, farm land, livestock farms, government land, airfields, local & county councils, schools, gardens, urban areas, etc.
- Were all treated areas are controlled by cordoned off from public & employees.
- If a rabbit or mole control program is conducted correctly, burrows and tunnels will naturally degrade through lack of maintenance by the rabbits or moles over time.
- In many areas rabbit control is a difficult task at the best of times, however when carried out in a correct manner it can be easily achieved. We use such methods that is safe for all concerned.
- The area that have been treated should not be approached or interfered with for at least 24 – 48 hours for safety reasons so any treatment will need to be planned for to suit the daily routines that may be in place on the site.
Why Choose Pestinator for your pest control?
- Certified Technician
- Fully Accredited
- Fully insured
- NPTA Members
- Discreet & Determined
- Quality standards
- Excellent Rates
- Unmarked vehicle Available
- Same day service
- DBS checked
- We Work for Local Authorities: House Owners, Property Agents, Landlords, Local businesses, Councils & Schools.
- We offer FREE expert advice on all types of pests. Just give us a call to speak to us for info on how we can help from a experts point of view, contact us today for a expert service. You can also benefit from our 24 hour call out services if required.
- Contact us today for your free quote on your pest problem.