Night Vision Shooting Pest Control
In some scenarios Night vision shooting can be a great way of taking numbers of vermin down drastically, or can be used to protect livestock like chickens or newly born lambs from predators looking to take advantage of potential times of the year, the advantage with night vision is it can be used without scaring the vermin away unlike lamps will do, we also have air rifles to firearms that allows us to have all areas covered if its shooting close range indoors to long range outdoor.
- We can use night vision in a huge amount of areas be it farm sheds, silage storage areas, grazing land so lots of areas covered with all types of calibre firearms.
- When it comes to areas of large food sources for vermin numbers can soon start to get beyond the average amount and sometimes it not viable or not suitable to place poison down to counter the number of the population established.
- This type of equipment can be used for controlling the numbers of the following vermin like rodents, rabbits, foxes etc.
- When it comes to air rifles all of our rifles are suppressed meaning they are very quiet when shot so this will help any unwanted disturbances of noise be it vermin or from neighbours in the vicinity this in turn allows for a more successful and discreet service.
- We are Fully Insured, hold a full firearms & shotgun certificate & are first aid trained, Environmentally friendly, Unmarked vehicle (on request).
Why Choose Pestinator for your pest control?
- Certified Technician
- Fully Accredited
- Fully insured
- BPCA Members
- Discreet & Determined
- Quality standards
- Excellent Rates
- Unmarked vehicle Available
- Same day service
- CRB checked
- We Work for Local Authorities: House Owners, Property Agents, Landlords, Local businesses, Councils & Schools.
- We offer FREE expert advice on all types of pests. Just give us a call to speak to us for info on how we can help from a experts point of view, contact us today for a expert service. You can also benefit from our 24 hour call out services if required.
- Contact us today for your free quote on your pest problem.